Thursday, January 5, 2012

Performance Trading Concepts Concept Explained » My Concept

My Intention is to provide constructive comments, analysis, data and education on Global Business, Trading & Investing information with the intent to provide any trader or who ever is interested with a "Leg-up" over the typical trader. I consider myself to have progressed over the last few years to the point where I think I can talk about myself as an above average trader, even to the point of referring to myself as a "10%-er" trader, or in other words, I believe I am in the top 10% of all traders!

The purpose of this site is to provide traders, those interested in becoming a trader or who ever is interested the opportunity to learn how to think and trade or invest like a "10%-er" or above average trader.

No comments:

Post a Comment