Thursday, January 5, 2012

Performance Trading Concepts » Michael Krash's Trading Biography

I started to learn about trading, global business, the world economy and how typical country economies operate in September of 2007.

After many years of research and observation, I finally decided to take action as I had finally had enough of being broke. Being a welder in Las Vegas was not fulfilling my intense interest in world markets and afforded me no time to follow my passion. I knew about the potential of markets and about the huge potential to make good money by applying what I knew.

I finally decided to do something about that and in Sept. 07 I decided to take the step. One day I turned on CNBC and despite its many biases and shortcomings I was able to see the forest for the trees and continued to glean all of the market information I could absorb on a daily and nightly basis, for as many hours a day as I could possibly manage. I've spent night and day since then learning everything I possibly could about finances, trading, business etc. I am still learning, but have advanced to a level parallel to Mount Everest and the view is nothing short of breathtaking! My goal is to effectively communicate and share my view with my subscribers, so that they too can enjoy the view!

I think I have reached the level shared by only the top 10% of traders, ("10%-er"), however I leave that determination for my viewers/subscribers to contemplate.

No comments:

Post a Comment